In this statement, NANELI VOF wants to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle your personal data.
We make every effort to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
NANELI VOF complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This implies that we at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided. These goals and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit the processing of the personal data to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are used;
- ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not transmit personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- to be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
- as NANELI VOF we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a general sense, you have questions or wish to contact us, please contact us via the following contact details:
Chaussée de Charleroi 148, 1370 Jodoigne, Belgium
Company number: BE 0681.568.718
Telephone: +32 476 37 00 02
Why do we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to give the customer access to his user profile so that this customer can make purchases on the webshop;
- offering and improving a general and personalized service for the customer; including billing purposes, supply of information, newsletters and offers that are useful and / or necessary;
- offering and improving the delivered products; personal and specific products on the basis of information and data supplied;
- detection and protection against fraud, errors and / or criminal behavior;
- when you visit the website of NANELI VOF, you declare your agreement with data collection for static purposes;
- marketing purposes.
- identity details: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail;
- identity data issued by the government: identity card number or national register number;
- other dates: gender, date of birth, place of birth and nationality;
- we use the collected data only for the purposes for which we obtained the data;
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
For example, we use a third party for:
- the maintenance and adaptation of the internet environment;
- providing IT infrastructure;
- providing and distributing newsletters and invitations;
- we will of course make the necessary arrangements with these parties to ensure the security of your personal data;
- we never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement;
- We will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted;
- We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission;
- you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing for the cancellation thereof;
NANELI VOF does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, or is required by law.
During a visit to this site, 'cookies' can be placed on your hard drive and this only to better tailor the site to the needs of the returning visitor.
Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the website, to remember technical choices (eg language choice, newsletter, etc.), and to show you more relevant services and offers.
If you wish to consult the website of NANELI VOF, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled. However, if you prefer not to, you are free to disable the cookies via your browser settings.
Security of the data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, including:
- all persons who can take note of your data on behalf of NANELI VOF are bound by confidentiality;
- we use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover these in the event of physical or technical incidents;
You have the right to inspect and right to correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you.
At the top of this privacy statement is how you can contact us.
To check your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card. We strongly advise you to make your passport photo invisible and to mention that it is a copy.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to you. We can ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
Change of privacy statement
NANELI VOF may change its privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website.
Latest edit : 16 july 2018