Home / Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
conditions will only be apparent from a written agreement by the seller. Unless explicitly stipulated otherwise, any deviation from the general terms and conditions will be regarded as a one-off deviation, without this having any effect on subsequent transactions.
2. The accuracy of product descriptions and photographs on websites and in catalogs is always pursued. However, the seller is not liable for printing or publication errors. He undertakes to correct published errors as quickly as possible. With regard to web orders or on-line payments, the seller can not be held responsible for any damage or shortcomings as a result of internet breakdowns, the use or misuse of the internet or electronic payment instruments.
3. The specified agreed prices are binding and include VAT. The price on the date of the order will be applied to invoicing.
4. The additional costs for deviating shipments such as urgent orders, additional offer, return shipment, etc. will be charged.
5. Except for special mention, all our invoices are payable on receipt of the goods unless otherwise stated, within 30 days from the billing date. Each payment will only be legally effective from the moment the funds are effectively available on the seller's account.
6. Without prejudice to the application of the Law of 2.08.2002 on combating late payment in commercial transactions, the buyer, irrespective of whether he is a trader or a trader, in case of arrears on the outstanding invoice amounts by operation of law and without any prior notice of default is necessary, the interest is charged at a rate of 2% per month from the invoice date. In the event of non-payment, if a reminder by ordinary letter has remained unchecked for 14 days, a fixed compensation of 10% will be due on the outstanding amounts with a minimum of 40 euros and a maximum of 1000 Euro. All additional costs of judicial collection are also at the expense of the customer. Until the full payment, the goods remain the full property of naneli vof.
7. All our deliveries are in accordance with and in accordance with the conditions stated on the order form. The deliverable items have a delivery time of up to 12 working days. Usually after a few days you have the delivery. If you have not received anything after 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. In exceptional cases of problems on our part with deliveries, the customer is contacted. Delivery of customized work is individually tailored to the customer in function of the choice of materials and the finish. For the delivery of customized work is agreed in mutual consultation. In case of force majeure (illness, accident, etc.) contact will be made with the customer. No shipping costs are charged for shipments in Belgium and the Netherlands. The shipping costs for Germany are 10 euros, for Luxembourg 9 euros, France 15 euros, Italy 15 euros, England 15 euros, the rest of Europe 25 euros and the United States of America 35 euros. In the case of orders, but the EU, import duties may have to be paid. Check if you have to pay import duties, taxes and other customs related costs are for the account of the customer
8. The buyer does not have the right to cancel the purchase, subject to other mandatory statutory provisions. In that case, the buyer must, within the statutory period of 14 calendar days after receipt, by means of an unambiguous statement (for example in writing by mail, fax or e-mail) naneli vof, Chaussée de Charleroi 148, 1370 Jodoigne, email@example.com to inform of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The period of 14 calendar days allows the purchased item to be assessed and inspected as in a shop. In those 14 calendar days the purchased item must be treated with the necessary care. The buyer may only unpack the article insofar as it is necessary to exercise your inspection right. The purchased item may only be returned in the original condition and in the original packaging.If the article is no longer salable due to traces of use or soiling or others, the article will be fully charged. At his or her own expense, the buyer shall return the packaging to the seller, at his or her expense in the original and undamaged packaging, accompanied by any accessories, instructions for use and a copy of the invoice / delivery note, to the delivery address stated on the delivery note. The seller does not take back incomplete, damaged, used or contaminated goods by the consumer.
9. Any complaints regarding the goods or the terms of the invoice must be formulated in writing. They are no longer eligible from the 8th day after the delivery date.
10. Any disputes shall be governed by Belgian law and settled by the competent courts of the district of Leuven.
Latest edit : 6 july 2018